The Yocan Evolve Plus vape is a popular and reliable device for vaping wax concentrates. Like any vape pen, it is made up of several different parts that work together to create vapor. Here is a guide to the different parts of the Yocan Evolve Plus vape.
- Battery The battery is the main power source for the Yocan Evolve Plus vape. It is rechargeable and provides the necessary energy to heat the heating coil and produce vapor.
- Heating coil The heating coil is the part of the yocan evolve plus xl vape that is responsible for heating up the wax concentrate to produce vapor. It is made of a metal wire that is wrapped around a ceramic or quartz rod. When the battery heats up the coil, the wax concentrate is vaporized and can be inhaled.
- Mouthpiece The mouthpiece is the part of the Yocan Evolve Plus vape that you place in your mouth to inhale the vapor. It is typically made of plastic or metal and can be removed for cleaning.
- Atomizer tube The atomizer tube is a small glass or metal tube that surrounds the heating coil. It helps to keep the wax concentrate contained and ensures that it is heated evenly.
- Coil cap The coil cap is a small piece of metal that fits over the heating coil. It helps to regulate the temperature of the coil and prevent wax from spilling out.
- Base The base is the bottom part of the Yocan Evolve Plus vape that holds the battery and the heating coil. It also contains the power button and other controls.
- USB charger The USB charger is the device that is used to charge the Yocan Evolve Plus vape battery. It can be plugged into any USB port and typically takes several hours to fully charge the battery.